Speedrum updated to 2.1.0

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Post

Regarding a Chromatic Option i think a multitimbral mode would be cool.

I saw Speedrum has already the VST3 inputs distributed but so far they have no functionality i think ?

So Midi Channel 1 can be Global for the 64 Trigger and Midi Channel Input 2-16 for individual Pads that will be no matter what Midi playable - so no need of occupying more pads for chromatic layers etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post

v2.0.2
+ active pattern remembered in host state
fixed pad rendering crash when compressor is on
fixed sequencer loop play on x2/x4 speeds
fixed browser right arrow key on folders
fixed browser focus on opening
fixed layer multiedit pitch env toggle

Post

apisonic wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:47 am Hmm, probably a bug... anyway, I definitely plan to add the option to set the default folder, to make it easier
Hi, Just a reminder about this.
rsp
sound sculptist

Post

Did a quick check on the manual and couldn't find it.
IS there a quick way to reset/delete a pattern in the sequencer?
rsp
sound sculptist

Post

zvenx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 pm Did a quick check on the manual and couldn't find it.
IS there a quick way to reset/delete a pattern in the sequencer?
rsp
middle-click on a pattern button/number

Post

Hi all

I am struggling, but is there a way to quickly activate the active pattern on the fly via DAW/midi without needing to physically open speedrum and select preteen.

Post

apisonic wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm
zvenx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 pm Did a quick check on the manual and couldn't find it.
IS there a quick way to reset/delete a pattern in the sequencer?
rsp
middle-click on a pattern button/number
do they even still make mice with middle clicks or you mean something else?
I am on mac btw (well mac and pc).
rsp
sound sculptist

Post

v petero wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:15 pm Hi all

I am struggling, but is there a way to quickly activate the active pattern on the fly via DAW/midi without needing to physically open speedrum and select preteen.
patterns-midi.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post

zvenx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:19 pm
apisonic wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm
zvenx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 pm Did a quick check on the manual and couldn't find it.
IS there a quick way to reset/delete a pattern in the sequencer?
rsp
middle-click on a pattern button/number
do they even still make mice with middle clicks or you mean something else?
I am on mac btw (well mac and pc).
rsp
as far as I know, nowadays, there is no mouse that does not have a switch under the wheel, which counts as a middle click

Post

Hi, ok.

alas I have already configured the mouse wheel click to do something else in Cubendo.
I would therefore like to put in a FR for a modifier option (with a click of course) to clear a sequence.
rsp
sound sculptist

Post

zvenx wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:20 am Hi, ok.

alas I have already configured the mouse wheel click to do something else in Cubendo.
I would therefore like to put in a FR for a modifier option (with a click of course) to clear a sequence.
rsp
I'm planning to add a context menu (right click) to the pattern button, like there is with the layer button... so I'll add that to the menu, in addition to the other things I plan to include

Post

Currently, you can delete/reset the pad, layer and pattern on middle click, so I think to leave it as uniform as it is

Post

apisonic wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 am
zvenx wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:20 am Hi, ok.

alas I have already configured the mouse wheel click to do something else in Cubendo.
I would therefore like to put in a FR for a modifier option (with a click of course) to clear a sequence.
rsp
I'm planning to add a context menu (right click) to the pattern button, like there is with the layer button... so I'll add that to the menu, in addition to the other things I plan to include
Even better.
Thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

Post

Hi, thank you very much for implementing the pattern/host status.

How is it intended to be when you want to switch pattern from your DAW?
At the moment, the plugin is always running with the playing host, so you have to create empty patterns for an empty arrangement part. Say you want to start a unit with percussions after 32 bars, you have to select a empty pattern at song start with the fitting note in your daw and than use the right note for your percussion pattern.
As this is not ideal at song start, another way would be to only play a special pattern when the corresponding midi note from the daw is playing.

I know that this comes with strong emotions about the ideal way of doing it, so I would implement several :) For example: a short trigger note from daw is used to start a choosen pattern and this plays only one time till it's own end.

For me the best way atm would be to get drag to midi export with swing, but triggering patterns from the daw with a consistent start/stop/pattern-select behaviour would also be great, because not all DAWs have all these nice features of your sequencer.

Post

When I select multiple layers in the layer editor and change the attack/decay envelope in the waveform window, Speedrum doesn't apply the changes to all layers, only to the one that's currently in the waveform window.
Would it be possible to change that so that all layers would be affected?

Return to “Apisonic Labs”