Tone On Tone - One Synth Challenge #184 / Instrumental with VST Tonez2

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all,

here's my current KVR One Synth Challenge Track for Challenge #184.
It's featuring Tonez2, https://www.kvraudio.com/product/tonez-by-retornz
As always: No Samples. No Postprocessing outside of the DAW. The track drops this way out of the DAW.

Let me know what you think. Leave a like or comment on soundcloud if you like the track! Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/tone-on-tone
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't have an account on Soundcloud. If you allow it, I'll write a few lines here?

As expected, your track is built around an arpeggio sequence that is varied in many
different ways. The sound variations and filter interventions are cleverly chosen.
It's fun to listen to. :tu:

The break at about 2:20 is very nice - it breaks up the very steady flow a bit.
Overall: A driving, interestingly designed track! :)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Cool high energy track ] Peter:H [. Tonez has some great sounds. Great ending.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

enroe wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:40 pm I don't have an account on Soundcloud. If you allow it, I'll write a few lines here?

As expected, your track is built around an arpeggio sequence that is varied in many
different ways. The sound variations and filter interventions are cleverly chosen.
It's fun to listen to. :tu:

The break at about 2:20 is very nice - it breaks up the very steady flow a bit.
Overall: A driving, interestingly designed track! :)
Wow, thanks for the cool feedback, enroe! 🙏

Allomerus wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:59 pm Cool high energy track ] Peter:H [. Tonez has some great sounds. Great ending.
Well done!
:)
Hey Allomerus!
It's so good to read that my track transports lots of energy ... thanks for listening and giving feedback! 🙏

Return to “Music Cafe”