Stylus RMX Demo/Clips Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Short clip of something maybe like a movie outro.

http://mighty-hero.panicnow.net/And_Scene!.mp3

RMX (I believe 6 channels), Atmosphere (3), bass is one instance of Albino.

Now you go :D
KVR, my adult playground.
Please, call me Brice.

Thanks for that demo.

Really cool sound.

I am very interested in hearing more demos from the RMX plugin. I've been watching this one and wondering when I'm gonna break down and fork out a few benjamins for this thing.

As I read one person put it, this thing enables you to actually create songs a lot faster.

bob

Brice, that is sounding good!

I hope anyone with RMX will consider posting a 'lil sumpn'-sumpn' here. Give the rest of us something to drool over! :D
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Yeah post away.
I will make some more tomorrow night.
I have on my site another little clip, which is similar to this one, in that to me, it sounds like a tv show intro. Here it is as well for what it's worth.
Come on guys, put something here please. 8)
Thanks guys. I will make some more my 'normal' style tomorrow night.

http://mighty-hero.panicnow.net/Show%20Intro.mp3
Please, call me Brice.

okay, here's one:

Psychosis

It's already been posted in the Cafe.

About 8 tracks of Stylus, and a bit of Pentagon and Albino.

Here is another clip I looped one night while trying to figure out what to 'add' to it, just for fun, or to even keep it, etc. It's a funky 8 seconds, so loop it if you like it, cause that's it :lol:

Seriously though, it does show some of the new sounds, which is always good for someone who doesn't have it right?
http://mighty-hero.panicnow.net/RMX%20Groovin'.wav
Please, call me Brice.

CypherOne wrote:okay, here's one:

Psychosis

It's already been posted in the Cafe.

About 8 tracks of Stylus, and a bit of Pentagon and Albino.
Nice track :)
Please, call me Brice.

http://www.trippler.net/files/mp3/scdrmx.mp3

A short one. RMX and VirSyn Tera2

sounds like you have a few hours with tera2 DocT :)

I should have know this thread was going to be dangerous for me.

Just a few demos and I went and ordered RMX!

Thanks for posting these.

The two from Mighty_Hero: I liked because the drums are distinct. Simple, but the percussion is clear for demoing.

The one from DocT: Amazing, seamless blend of synths and drums.

Psychosis: Simply an awesome song. Is that 8 instances of RMX or is it 1 instance, multiple midi channels? Don't know how much RMX my computer will be able to handle. I hear it can be a CPU monster.

Bob

(Off topic for a second)
It is a monster, but if you have a gig of RAM, you'll do fine. Each instance can 'play' 8 channels. It's multitimbral. So once or if you have exhausted the 8 channels, load another instance :)
Please, call me Brice.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the feedback on my track. Re your question, well there's no way my machine would have handled all that lot and the other synths in one hit. I tend to bounce to wav and build my tracks in Acid.

It was about 8 tracks of Stylus, i.e 8 midi channels in my host, but yes I could probably have got it all into one instance multitimbral if I thought my machine would have coped.

With my way of working however, I tend to build stuff in layers, i.e. get the main groove going and then add stuff to taste, which I find a lot easier in Acid.

HTH :)

Bump.
Please, call me Brice.

Mighty_Hero wrote:(Off topic for a second)
It is a monster, but if you have a gig of RAM, you'll do fine. Each instance can 'play' 8 channels. It's multitimbral. So once or if you have exhausted the 8 channels, load another instance :)
A gig of ram, and you HAVE to have your page file turned on. I've crashed my machine a few times because I ran out of RAM and normally have the page file OFF on all my machines. It's memory hungry, that's for sure. :?

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

Got RMX yesterday. Love it. Still trying out different ways to use it: kits, multis, using different outputs.

I also just ordered 1 gig DDR ram.

I have just 512 SDRam now and the plugin runs ok but makes my system a bit sluggish, even after I'm done sequencing. And most of the preset multis really crank up the CPU usage.

I'm taking some old songs I've done and putting in RMX. Totally spicing up old stuff.

I just LOVE how the tempo of ANY groove fits in with a song. It's hard to pick a groove because they all seem to work better than the previous one!

Bob

Return to “Instruments”