What's going on with Arturia?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought this software for next to nothing from a local music shop and I've found that all forms of registering it are down. Furthermore, the forum is down, no one returns my email from either registration or webmaster. The hall connection is down and the register connection prompt from the software is down. It was cheap and I really just bought it for the included samples, but if I can't register it I only have twenty times to open it before it permanently locks itself until it's registered. Well, I can't register it so... If anyone knows whether or not Arturia has gone under, please let me know. The website is still working, but no way of contacting anyone or registering Storm 3.

edit
Last edited by Alfalfa on Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No dice. I just tried it again and still nothing is working. If you click on the link to register your software it's a broken link. Same for the link for the forum and the prompt from the software registration is now different than last night, but still doesn't work. Last night I got a message that said there was no connection. Tonight There's no message but it never moves to the next step.

Thanks for the reply.

edit

Return to “Instruments”