Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kopa wrote:Bought bx_digital V2 from martinjuenke and Hive from dpdug, both friendly and reliable sellers, highly recommended.
Highly recommend Kopa for quick sale, friendly contact and professional :)

richardk wrote:Bought the Output bundle from dpdug
He's a first time seller here, but all went great and no problems at all
Friendly guy, would do business with him again
Recommend Seller :tu:

Thanks very much, highly recommend Richardk for being very friendly, quick payment and a nice guy!

Bought PA VSM-3 / PA Black Box HG-2 from Stuart T
Quick smooth transaction. Great Seller! :tu:

Neutronic wrote:Traded a plug-in with andre9701 - a smooth transaction and a great person to deal with. Absolutely recommended!
Thank you very much, it was a pleasure! :tu:

All the best!
Andre

I sold PA VSM-3 and HG-2 to richardk. Easy deal and he’s a kind KVRer. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot Richard :tu:

Got some catching up to do..

I'd like to thank simmo75, JJ_Jettflow and kaner for being totally excellent!!! Such a pleasure doing business with .. :tu:

Bought Ableton Live 10 Intro from Crayzie. All went fine, he is a very recommend seller.

ckoe wrote:Bought Ableton Live 10 Intro from Crayzie. All went fine, he is a very recommend seller.
Thank you!
I can say the same about ckoe . Great buyer, fast transaction.

Bought Addictive Drums 2 from Max369. At every step of the way, Max369 went above and beyond to maintain good communication and to ensure that I would be fully satisfied. Easily one of the best sellers I've ever dealt with!

Sold Sunbird to hansmai and was a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment and great communication.

Purchased Output Movement from dangayle, who delivered the serial within seconds of paying. Couldn't be easier :tu:

CalvP wrote:Purchased Output Movement from dangayle, who delivered the serial within seconds of paying. Couldn't be easier :tu:
Best kind of transaction :)

Thanks Wilcofan for the Sunbird !

Swiftest transaction ever from cocoazenith for Poizone. Fantastic seller!

Sold the Waves Puigtech Eq for JPEN51023.
Smooth transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”