Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought again from gerryp650 : this time it was Ample Sound AGL II. Perfect deal, nice, easy and fast, thank you ! :tu:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Awesome deal with Schlumpfpeter.

I totally recommend him as a serious reliable buyer.

Thnk you again

Bought Reason 10 Lite from FahridJ.
Fast & smooth transaction with great communication. Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Arturia Modular v3 to JoaquinAce -- very pleasant and smooth transaction! Thank you!

Bought output movement from FahridJ. All went smooth and definitely a trustworthy seller. Totally recommend :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Sold Komplete 9 Ultimate to MountainKing. Awesome guy and super fast transaction. :hug:
Love. :tu:

Sold Komplete 7 to donco. Very fast transaction and reliable buyer, and a wonderful person!
Last edited by JohnnyA on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love. :tu:

Sold Razor to mavdime. Good buyer, smooth transaction :) .

Purchased DUNE 2 with 2 soundsets from Dynamike. Great experience! Recommended seller!

I just purchased a Toontrack product from emanuelsj and it went very well. Highly recommended as a seller!

I also had very positive experiences buying from macman70, musicjunk, and bburtin recently. I would also recommend any of them in the future!

djkey wrote:Thank you for Console G by richardk
Thank you also :tu:

Likewise, dealing with trevgreg was a nice experience and I recommend him as a thrustwrothy KVRian! :tu:
trevgreg wrote:I just purchased a Toontrack product from emanuelsj and it went very well. Highly recommended as a seller!

I also had very positive experiences buying from macman70, musicjunk, and bburtin recently. I would also recommend any of them in the future!

Bought Decimort 2 from d.crnjanski, very fast and nice contact.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Bought D16 Sigmund from phoneyk, no issues whatsoever. Very fast, smooth sailing. Recommended!

Sold a plugin to BeeDog. Very fast transaction. I recommend him as a great buyer, sent payment right away.

Thank you again !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”