Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold SugarBytes Factory to Dave dove. Fast communication and payment. Thanks!

Purchased NI Razor from PieBerger. Fast communication! Thanks!

I bought Hexacord Orb Composer Pro S from vladimirvlutin. Despite the time difference, had the deal done in very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. The way it's SUPPOSED to go.

seismicfm wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:19 pm Purchased NI Razor from PieBerger. Fast communication! Thanks!
Thanks for making it the easiest most difficult sale I've ever had here :tu:
Always Read the Manual!

bought Box of Tricks and Valhalla UberMod from totheatom

Bought Komplete 12 to GrandVelocity
really fast, barely paid I already got the code, the price was amazing. I recommend, highly recommend!!!
corentin
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

Purchased Izotope Ozone 6 Standard from kgbrolic. Great transaction experience. They were very helpful with giving me upfront knowledge on the process prior to paying. Highly recommend working with this seller.

Just bought a few waves plugins from moogvoyager ...

super fast and easy transaction with a friendly KVRer !
Highly recommended seller !!! Tx again

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Nobdi wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 pm Just bought a few waves plugins from moogvoyager ...

super fast and easy transaction with a friendly KVRer !
Highly recommended seller !!! Tx again

:tu: :tu: :tu:
Many thanks! Indeed a very smooth transaction. Nobdi is an absolutely excellent buyer.
Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Ozone 6 Standard to Branst. Great transaction with very fast payment. 5 out of 5 stars!

Sold my Waves account to talboot. Fast payment and a smooth experience all round :)
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

whiskers wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:23 pm bought Box of Tricks and Valhalla UberMod from totheatom
Good dude. Easy transaction. Thanks, whiskers.

Sold NI Replika XT upgrade to Alchemedia and NI Cuba to 2020. Easy deals and both were very patient while NI was not accepting license transfers for a week. Definitely recommend them for future transactions. Thanks, guys.

Sold 2 Softube licenses to "Brother Charles".

An absolute gentleman and a pleasure to deal with! Extremely polite, generous, and payed very fast.

Best of the best for sure.

totheatom is a class act. Good communication and quick response. Highest recommendation!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”