Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Liquidsonics Reverberate 2 from pokopoko. Very fast turnaround and excellent communication.

Sold Ozone 8 Standard to kb19. Excellent transaction. Quick payment and great communication! :tu:

received neutron elements from bennyG for free.

thanks alot memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56647 Benny

Bought Blue3 from ernesto94, quick trade!

Just had a very quick, easy, and friendly experience buying from Kroket (PA voucher). Thanks a lot!

juast bought bx_oberhausen from Wasteland, trouble free and quick, thank you

tonymax wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:36 am juast bought bx_oberhausen from Wasteland, trouble free and quick, thank you
thanks! indeed trouble free and quick. recommended!

Birchblaze wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:18 am Picked up PSP Nexcellence from agharta. Couldn't have been easier! Thx, man! :party:
Kerry
A pleasure to deal with Birchblaze on my sale of Nexcellence to him. :tu:

Just bought bx_console Focusrite SC from NickLebowsky, fast & smooth transaction, really recommended :tu:

I bought a couple of MaxforLive packs from nathanj. Smooth transaction... everything went well. Thanks!

Just purchased an iLok 3 dongle from Tendou. Perfect communication, fast shipping and really friendly guy. Highly recommended.

Bought Sugar Bytes WOW2 from ttb and sold some plugins to dachaplin, wildinout, joeesquer and DeathByGuitar. All went smooth, highly recommend these guys :phones:
Last edited by 3qO on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoNasty3 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:10 pm Just purchased an iLok 3 dongle from Tendou. Perfect communication, fast shipping and really friendly guy. Highly recommended.
likewise. good communication, very fast payment. uncomplicated deal. doing business with JoNasty3 is highly recommended!

Bought NI Razor from BenJBooth. Super smooth and fast transaction, with great communication. Highly recommended!

Sold NI Razor to wombat778 !
Quick payment and great communication !
I highly recommend :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”