Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djinsomniak wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:58 am Bought AAS Solids from LoveEnigma18.
Quick response everything went perfectly.
Highly recommended seller.
Thank you. Sold AAS Solids to djinsomniak. Super fast payment, friendly and prompt communication. I highly recommend him! :tu:

Sold "Best Service Halls of Fame 3 TC 600C" to MogwaiBoy. Excellent transaction, friendly and clear communication, extremely patient and overall a pleasant experience. I highly recommend him! :tu:

It took a while for the transaction since I thought I could hand over the unused serial number to him. But I learnt that Best Service automatically registers the serial number in the respective account and it needs to be transferred manually. But he was patient and also gave me the direct contact of Best Service support. I wrote to them and they transferred the plugin to his account, that too on a Sunday! So, kudos to Best Service for their great and fast support. Just documenting the learning here for reference as it was my first transfer related to Best Service.

Bought a plugin from vanhaze4000, flawless transaction, fast and pleasant to deal with. Cheers! :tu:

Purchased Uhe plugins from vanhaze4000 - very fast, all good - recommended.

CHEERS, bilrobins

Bought a u-he plugin from vanhaze4000, flawless transaction, fast and pleasant to deal with. Cheers! :tu:

Purchased diva from vanhaze4000, great communication, and he wasted no time getting details off to uhe.
Thanks
echo27

Bought an EZX pack from t-willy and it was smooth sailing all the way. Fast and excellent transaction. :hug:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Sold Reason 11 Intro to Lotuz2019 - Very nice transaction, good communication and very friendly buyer. Thank you! :tu:

0degree wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm Sold Reason 11 Intro to Lotuz2019 - Very nice transaction, good communication and very friendly buyer. Thank you! :tu:
Thank you too, 0degree. :) I can say the same kind words about you. Recommended seller! :tu:

Bought U-he ACE from vanhaze4000, very quick response, smooth transaction! Thanks!

Sold u-he Hive 2 to Dombaeb. Quick and smooth transaction.

Bought Komplete Ultimate 12 from syr3f... Very trustworthy!

Bought acoustica audio Gold 4 from waldemarjohann. Great seller, fast, and great communication. Recommended
Genetic Variation

Bought SSL - Drumstrip v6 and Vocalstrip 2 from td moyer.
Excellent seller! He kept me updated through the whole transfer process.
Very trustworthy and highly recommended! :tu:
Thanks again!

Perfect transaction with vanhaze4000, Magnificent communication and so friendly seller!! Totally recommended!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”