Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought from NickLebowsky. Incredibly generous member. Thank you.

Dealt plugins with preybot and IR99 amounting a total of $150. I highly recommend both users.

cocoazenith wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:57 am Dealt plugins with preybot and IR99 amounting a total of $150. I highly recommend both users.
I recommend cocoazenith too.

Bought from kalin_progg. Everything went fine. Thank you.

Purchased from gueims.
Great response. Would recommend.

Just purchased Kilohearts disperser from remiblaze. Smooth, quick, nice, honest and efficient transaction. As it should be :tu: :party:

Edited, to amend: At the last moment, the license-transfer was declined. I had completely forgotten that I'd purchased via Plugin Boutique, and Surreal Machines are unable to transfer any licenses not bought directly from them :( I've obviously refunded the money.

I've chosen to leave the feedback, on the grounds that nothing I've said has changed. If anything, paulo72's understanding and patience during todays events only strengthens my recommendation :tu:

-------------------

Sold Surreal Machines' Modnetic to paulo72. Great guy to deal with. Very patient during a slightly-longer-than-expected transfer process (Nobody's fault, in this case). Would absolutely recommend trading with him :tu:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Sun May 15, 2022 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just sold Native instruments Super 8 to November
Nice & smooth transaction :)
void main(dumb)

PEBA wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:11 pm Just purchased Kilohearts disperser from remiblaze. Smooth, quick, nice, honest and efficient transaction. As it should be :tu: :party:
Excellent and smooth transaction with PEBA , extremely friendly, quick and great communication. :)
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

Did a deal with el-bo (formerly ebow) which ultimately didn’t work out* but he was a great guy to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again. :tu:

* This was due to Surreal Machines not wanting to transfer a Plugin Boutique license (they had previously agreed to a license transfer, but they hadn’t realised it had been purchased at Plugin Boutique which they don’t support). I’m only pointing this out as a kind of 'buyer beware’ when purchasing from PB. It’s a shame that this still happens despite European court confirms the right to resell used software licences
Last edited by paulo72 on Sun May 15, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paulo72 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:49 pm Did a deal with el-bo (formerly ebow) which ultimately didn’t work out* but he was a great guy to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again.

* due to Surreal Machines not wanting to transfer a Plugin Boutique license.
Thanks!

Just so it's clear (and in defense of my long-standing positive trade-record, here), I did seek (and received) permission to sell, from SM. But between me forgetting where I'd bought it and them not checking my account before offering approval, we ended up where we did. I don't blame SM, however. Just an unfortunate mess.

Thanks, Paulo72. Perhaps we'll deal again, some time in future :tu:

Bought SVT-VR from vikar. Immediate transfer and good price, great seller. Thank you!

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:56 pm Thanks, Paulo72. Perhaps we'll deal again, some time in future :tu:
Absolutely, you proved to be a helpful, communicative and trustworthy person to deal with. As soon as things looked iffy you immediately offered a refund and promptly made good on that promise.

I 100% recommend el-bo as a seller, just in case my earlier post seemed ambiguous :tu: .

Bought Pigments from donco, perfect transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Bought XLN Audio RC-20 from La Mato . Excellent communication, smooth transaction.
Recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”