Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Session Horns Pro from HRB and it was super fast and easy!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Bought Arturia EFX Fragments from Jakewell. Highly recommended seller! Thank you, Jakewell.

Bought Toontrack Pop/Rock EZX from Parseq. Very responsivtive seller, quick and smooth deal.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from Heartfeltdawn. Trustworthy seller not to mention super nice.
He gave me a very good price and kept the product aside for me until I had the $$.
Cheers!

Sold Arturia Efx and u-he Presswerk to PIEBERGER. Fast and friendly. Quick payment, no fuss. Great communication!

Hello,
Bought FX Collection 2 from ATS. Very responsive seller. In fact, it was the fastest deal I've ever done here.
Pascal

Hello,
I have just bought Bitwig Studio 8 Track from Andony : easy & fast transaction.
Thanks.
phlip

Bought NI Glaze from dfraze, quick and easy transaction
:party:
monomox

Sold Cableguys Shaperbox to DanielKonopka. Good communication, quick payment, all good. :tu:

Bought Cableguys ShaperBox 2 from JurijPopotnig
Perfect seller - 10/10 rating.
Highest recommendation.

Sold Native Instruments Glaze to monomox

Fast and reliable buyer, prompt payment

Thanks again, monomox :)

I sold a Bitwig 8 Track license to phlip. Smooth transaction and serious buyer. Cheers phlip !

Bought a bung of NI Maschine Expansions from putraumoneverything.
Fast and smooth.
Thank you!

Sold Best Service Titan 2 to hoanglongdummy. Amicable contact and super quick payment. A pleasure doing business with. Highly recommended! :tu:

Very smooth and perfect transaction with MarkQ! Bought IK Multimedia license, recommended seller :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”