Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought Arturia V Collection 7 from noou, all perfect and fast!

Bought Valhalla UberMod from VSKZ, the transfer was done in minutes, very good and efficient communication! Thanks friend :)

Sold PA plugins to jugustaf, eneskul55, ChristianH1, eungang. All great buyers! :)

Sold to D7VID - Pleasure to deal with, quick communication, easy going and awesome. A+

Bought three PA plugins from the user be. Quick, smooth and efficient! :tu:

smooth and easy transaction with darkcapricorn! ⭐

Was a pleasure dealing with tenchun and bikerguy.

Highly recommended trading partners

:party:

Bought from DeliGotBeats. All went fine, good experience. Thanks :)

Bought u-he Repro from aphex80, smooth and perfect transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Andre

Bought an Izotope production bundle from andivax. Super fast transaction and a good buying experience!

fainak33 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:15 pm smooth and easy transaction with darkcapricorn! ⭐
thank you nice seller!

Sold stuff to Piotr979 : fast payment, quick response. Recommended!
.:: (noou) - electronic + music ::.
https://noou.bandcamp.com

Bought AAS 50+ Sound Pack Series from DenyT. He (?) allowed me to verify licenses were transferred to me before requiring payment, in fact it was his (?) suggestion. Can't beat that for a trustworthy seller. Thanks!

purplepat69 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:25 pm Bought AAS 50+ Sound Pack Series from DenyT. He (?) allowed me to verify licenses were transferred to me before requiring payment, in fact it was his (?) suggestion. Can't beat that for a trustworthy seller. Thanks!
Simple, fast and effective. I highly recommend purplepat69 as a buyer

Be warned when buying from "orange".

We bought a Reveal Sound Spire license from him. He knowingly sold the license twice. He did not send us a refund. We have already notified a Kvr Audio admin and PayPal. Original statement by Reveal Sound Spire regarding the license transfer:

"Hi!

Thank you for contacting Reveal Sound.

In our system, we see two recent transfers to your email address. Both were rejected for the same reason: the sender's license was previously revoked after a successful transfer to another recipient. Rejections were sent to the sender's email.

Could you please provide more information about the transfer origin?

Best regards,

Reveal Sound Team"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”