Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Sonicprojects OPX-2 Pro from user Aiynzahev, highly recommended, handled the process of the license transfer which required some extra to and fro. Thank you !
Last edited by FeelingMachine on Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Komplete Ultimate from angry_egret, am very happy.

Bought Live Suite 11 from Timius. Effective transaction and good communication - My best recommendations!

Great transaction with Ricky Rocko (bought IK Multimedia Tape Machines Collection).

Sold IKM Tape Collection to dsnave. Prompt payment. Excellent. Thanks!

Sold Izotope Music Production Suite 5 to OMU. Pleasure to deal with, thanks for your patience!

Smooth deal with scaremony (bought Dune 3).

Sold Dune 3 to dsnave! Very smooth transaction, highly recommend him :tu:

Bought Melodyne 5 Essential from Fabbgtr. Perfect deal, very nice person. Thanks! :tu:

BufoBufo wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:32 am Bought Melodyne 5 Essential from Fabbgtr. Perfect deal, very nice person. Thanks! :tu:

Thanks a lot BufoBufo! Same here, fast & smooth transaction. :tu:

Purchased PA voucher from Trachkovsky.

He sent me the voucher before I completed the payment, that certainly made me comfortable ;) Thank you.

I bought Slate FG-36A from poshook, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks.

adduco wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:56 pm I bought Slate FG-36A from poshook, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks.
Sold FG-36A to adduco. Excellent buyer, fast payment, nice communication. Recommended.

Bought GHZ TiltShift from (blacklight). Everything went fast and smooth. Highly recommended seller !

Sold Goodhertz Tiltshift to MVD83. Genuine buyer/seller and pleasant comms. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”