Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !

I sold my Arturia VCollection8 to S4410, payment was real quick and everything went smoothly!

Would do business again !

Cheers!
V
Last edited by vlab on Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold few XLN Audio libraries to masonsjax well went smooth, Excellent buyer :)

I bought Addictive Keys Complete from fainak33 and it was a super fast easy and pleasant experience all around!

I just had an excellent experience with Chevron. Great guy, seamless transaction.

I had a great transaction with r1_000

Bought XLN Audio Studio Rock ADpack from fainak33. Everything went smoothly. Would by from again.

Bought UJAM from fainak33. this is our 2nd transaction, and was seamless again. Definitely recommend!

Just bought oeksound Soothe2 from JMR Antonhy. Very smooth and quick transaction. Best price ever! Definitely can recommend buying stuff from this guy! Looking forward for more plugins, mate!

I purchased Reason 10 from Dennis Sheperd and everything went well. Thank you!

eidetic wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:09 pm I purchased Reason 10 from Dennis Sheperd and everything went well. Thank you!
Friendly contact with eidetic. Purchase went well!

FakeNatty purchased from :party: termux :party:

Thank you once again
Last edited by FakeNatty on Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Purchased oeksound Soothe2 from aiago, seller kept me updated throughout the process and the license was transferred to my iLok account!

Bought the Output bundle from GlennPlumber - all good, highly recommended seller :tu:

Sold XLN Audio to Kammuri. Fast, easy pleasant transaction. Recommended.

Sold Output total bundle to andre9701. Pleasure to sell to, recommended! +++++
Kneed je synth

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”