Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Traded plugins with Trachkovsky - very user friendly person, fast response - recommended

Traded plugins with anime - I recommend him, everything went smoothly and quickly

Purchased a MPC plugin (OPx-4) from dfraze. Fast delivery of serial. Great communication! Recommended!!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Removed
Last edited by Drumdiva on Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold a plugin to bmanic, and it was a pleasure to deal with such a person, the payment was prompt and the transaction went smooth

Thank you very much !

Traded plugins with fainak33 - as always all was super user friendly, very great person, trusted - i 100% recommended for sell, buy, trade....

anime wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:18 pm Traded plugins with fainak33 - as always all was super user friendly, very great person, trusted - i 100% recommended for sell, buy, trade....
Straight back at you - anime is great person to have a deal with :)

I just bought a plugin from sobrinN, and the transaction was fantastic. sobrinN was quick, with clear and effective communication and very, very cordial. It was the perfect purchase! I highly recommend sobrinN to do KVR business with. Thanks a lot sobrinN! Three thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Skyblazer bought a couple D16 plugins from me. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Toontrack Synthwave EZX from golddustwoman a quick easy transaction. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks
:tu:

Bought SHMC Class A & MC77 from Yaroslove.
Very kind and gernerous seller, with a very quick and clear communication.

Sold a plugin to hoangmytr, all good!

Purchased Kiive Tape Face from TBlake, smooth as butter transaction, highly recommend
yep still on the 16 bar loop... :D

I can recommend seller darni ; excellent experience buying Nvelope really quick!

Purchased Electric Mint from golddustwoman. Very fast transfer and a very nice seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”