Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Arturia CS-80 V4 to inception8a. Smooth and super fast, highly recommended buyer.

Amon1973 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:26 pm Sold Arturia CS-80 V4 to inception8a. Smooth and super fast, highly recommended buyer.
Fast smooth uncomplicated transaction and communication. Highly recommend seller.
Too note: Thank goodness Arturia also doesn't make it difficult. They are one of the better ones for easy transfers. It's built in.

I bought Pro Q 3 from llze. Smooth Transaction Thx!

I just bought the Pulsar Audio 1178 plugin from aberration123.. Was a super quick and comfortable transaction.. Highly recommended seller...

I bought the Arturia coldfire plugin from ATS.. Can't recommend anyone more.. just the smoothest transaction..

Sold! Arturia SQ80 V to Skybred. Easy transaction - nice to have a great buyer.
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

jondl_2000 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:23 pm Sold! Arturia SQ80 V to Skybred. Easy transaction - nice to have a great buyer.
Was indeed an easy transaction with jondl_2000, fast delivery of the license and pleasant communication. Recommended seller!

Sold a Session Bassist plugin to Dalil260175, was a pleasant and easy transaction. Great buyer!

Sold Arturia FX Collection 3 to agharta. Quick payment and friendly communication. A super smooth transaction! :tu:

Just bought Digital Performer 11 from Iris.A. Very friendly, helpful. And another super smooth transaction!

Purchased Session Bassist from Skybred. Very smooth and fast transaction.
Recommended seller.

sold a maschine expansion fedexnman - everything okay

Emmfra wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:59 pm sold a maschine expansion fedexnman - everything okay
:hihi: Emmfra thanks so much .... Can't wait to play with the NI Crate Cuts expansion. ...

Bought Arturia FX Collection 3 from amhawkins and they come highly recommended. Thanks.

bought GA expansion from
sessionthree wrote:sessionthree

Smooth transaction. Good fellow.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”