KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2020 - Voting Open
The Voting stage for the 2020 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards is now open!
For the first couple of weeks KVR members nominated their favorite product (or developer where appropriate) in each category.
IT'S NOW TIME TO VOTE!
Every KVR member can choose their preference from the shortlist in each category (or stick with their previous selection or choose another if they prefer, who are we to judge?). You can change your nominations / votes until the voting closes.
Spread the word, tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell your mum.
- Favorite Developer
- Favorite Audio Software
- Favorite DAW For Production
- Favorite DAW for Performance
- Favorite Audio Editor
- Favorite Software for Notation / Scoring
- Favorite Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Sample Platform
- Favorite Soft Synth
- Favorite Sampled Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Orchestral Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Guitar Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Drum Virtual Instrument
- Favorite MPE Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Keyboard Virtual Instrument
- Favorite World/Ethnic Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Virtual Effect Processor
- Favorite Reverb Virtual Effect Processor
- Favorite Dynamics Virtual Effect Processor
- Favorite Mastering Virtual Effect Processor
- Favorite Guitar Virtual Effect Processor
- Favorite Multi FX Virtual Effect Processor
- Favorite Free Virtual Instrument
- Favorite Free Virtual Effect Processor
You can change your nominations / votes until the voting closes. All categories are optional.
NOTE: If the product you wish to vote for isn't in the KVR database yet please contact the developer and ask them to add it.
Head over to kvraudio.com/readers-choice-awards/2020 to get voting.
Who were the winners in 2019? Good question! Read the winners announcement at kvraudio.com/blog