Digicussion 3 is a collection of 50 drum kits that take the Digicussion series to the next level with 50 kits of confident kicks, boastful snares, smug hihats, crass claps, humble percussion, jaded cymbals and an assortment of emotional one shots. Each drum kit has its own character and the samples within the kits are perfectly in tune with one another, providing a unique aural experience with each one.
There are five kit categories in Digicussion 3:
- Bossed Kits - analog, analog-layered, synthesized sound kits.
- Disturbed Kits - unique, weird, quirky, one-of-a-kind kits.
- Primed Kits - processed acoustic and recording session kits.
- Spaced Kits - large room, ambient, echoing, spacious kits.
- Threatened Kits - aggressive, highly processed, angry kits.
Digicussion 3 Tech Specs:
- 50 drum kits.
- Five kit categories: Bossed, Disturbed, Primed, Spaced and Threatened.
- 800 samples, 16 samples per kit.
- Samples are 24-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- Formats include Maschine 1 & 2, Ableton Live 9, MPC, FL Studio, Geist, Battery 3 & 4, Kontakt (basic), EXS24, Halion, NN-XT, and single WAV samples.
- Sample folders are easily accessible and sorted by sound type.
- Total size is 180 MB.
Listen to Audio Demos on SoundCloud