Fusion Dance is an Omnisphere multi set offering 60 multi-instruments for only $5.00. This is not a "bread and butter" sound set – you already have hundreds if not thousands of "bread and butter" sounds. No, this is for musicians who have lots of those sounds already and need something different. Fusion Dance is inspired by late 90s/early 2000s romplers, particularly the Roland XV 5050 and 5080, which feature stacks of instruments programmed into a single sound that, oftentimes, sounds unlike anything else and those with trained ears can pick them out in a track once they hear it.
Many of these sounds are designed to be enormous – in some cases you could make up half the track pressing a single note. These sounds are bigger than I normally hear and I made them sound like things I don't normally hear. Fusion Dance is designed to emphasize multiple made-from-scratch presets together to form movement (hence the name) and have all manner of clever and avant-garde design plus a lot of use of the orb, so you have filters, rhythms, panning, timbre and all kinds of things doing more than just staying in one place as you sustain notes and chords.
* Bass sustains
* Bass to be sequenced
* Bass rhythms
* Bell leads
* Bell/acoustic guitar hybrids
* Distortion synths
* Distortions atmospheres
* Some drums
* Long ambient textures
* Vocal ambient textures
* Synth leads for prog rock and other creative electronic music.
* Hollow movements with bells and other distant sounds for meditative delights.
* Sound effects that can be used in a variety of genres and scoring contexts.
* Sounds that can be even more useful and brain-bursting in its deviation from the norm with sidechain effects, glitching effects, stutter edits, sliced-up like the Christmas turkey and more.
* Sounds I didn't even know how to classify.
This product was designed in Omnisphere 1.5.6 and is compatible with 1.5.6 and each version of Omnisphere 2.