Monique is a unique synthesizer for deep basses and aggressive lead sounds.
Monique comes with a very special morphing feature that gives you the capabilities of up to 8 different programs in one. It's a perfect instrument for jamming and live performances — and it's pure fun! See the first video below: "Monique Morphing."
Monique not only comes with special controls — she is also a deep and powerful sounding synthesizer. To get an idea how this girl sound, take a look and listen through the second video below: Monique's Sound.
Sometimes special synths need a bit more attention, so Monoplugs has prepared the detailed, 20-minute tutorial video Monique Basics to reveal the fundamentals about this mysterious girl. It includes:
- Special free filter routing.
- Continuous morphable oscillators.
- Advanced modulation and automation possibilities.
- Built-in effects.
- Arpeggiator (or sequencer).
Monique's user interface is completely skinable with more than 10 stock skins already included.
Support is offered in the Monoplugs Forum or via email in English and German. The user manual is available in English and German and we're working on a French version as well.
- subtractive, powerful software synthesizer.
- unique morphing feature with X/Y control pad.
- tree independent, syncable, continuous oscillators / one FM-oscillator.
- 3 multi mode filter with LP/BP/HP with one channel per oscillator.
- 3 LFOs.
- over 20 envelopes.
- effects: distortion, chorus, delay, looper, reverb, 7-band EQ, compressors.
- MIDI learn-functionality with feedback for all common MIDI controllers.
- free scalable user interface.
- oscilloscope for 2D real time visualisation of envelopes and audio modules.
- 10-finger-touch support.
- advanced UI settings like slider sensitivity or undo functions.
- skinning support.
- supported formats: VST2.4/VST3/AU/Standalone.
- supported drivers: ASIO/WSAPI/DirectSound - CoreAudio/CoreMidi - JACK/ALSA.
- free livetime support and updates.
- PC, Mac or Linux.
- Windows XP or newer.
- Mac OS 10.5 or newer (VST/VST3/AAX OS 10.6 or newer) (AU OS 10.7 or newer).
- Linux (all current OS like Ubuntu, Suse, Fedora, RedHat, Debian, ArchLinux etc.).
- CPU 32- or 64-bit with min. 1.8 GHz.
- graphic card or build in graphic-chip.
- 50 MB free harddisk space, uses about 50MB of RAM.
- internet connection (you can activate a offline computer as well).
Product Homepage: Monique - Bass and Lead Synthesizer