PrettyScope captures the beauty of analog oscilloscopes and offers a wide range of aesthetic options. While PrettyScope was fundamentally designed as a waveform studying tool, it has evolved into a powerful sound and music visualizer:
- Take total control over the look of the scope. One can make it look colorful or creepy for artistic endeavors, flat and monochrome for teaching purposes, or anything in-between.
- Hi-resolution 32-bit color waveform traces are great for videos.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- Low CPU usage (most of the work done on your graphics hardware via OpenGL).
- Heatmap mode, laser mode, paint mode, and a handful of other color blending options.
- Fully-customizeable colormaps.
- Important Note:
- Please test the demo version before purchasing to ensure this product works with your computer.