Semiramis is a complete semimodular synthesizer for VCV Rack.
Its classic signal path can be changed and modulated in every conceivable way: a true sound design weapon with the simplicity of a typical synthesizer.
These are the main features:
- Semimodular synthesizer.
- Presets support.
- Three different oscillators with different sound generation algorithms.
- Parallel lowpass and hipass filters with audio input.
- Equipped with delay effect.
- Two LFOs with different waveforms and polarity.
- Filter and amplitude ADSR envelopes.
- Every parameter can be modulated with the dedicated CV inputs.
- Each oscillator, the filter, the LFOs and the envelopes have separate outputs, for full modular integration.
- Comprehensive and clear manual included (you can also download it here if you want to check it in depth before you buy).
And since the latest version, you have a bonus module, too: Cellular Noise is a noise generator / oscillator / LFO based on cellular automata.