StiX by Xils offers an incredible variety of drums sounds of different eras: Vintage analog drum machines, or early digital ones. And many sound of the next eras.
Combined with one of the most powerful and expressive XoX Sequencer.
- Synthesis: Virtual Analog morphing oscillators, FM @ audio rate, Sine + Waveshaping, Samples, CroSS Synthesis. 4th Gen 0DF Filters, Macros Knobs, Step Modulators, LFOs, Unique R-Clap Evs and ADSR, exclusive PolyStep auto-modulator: A whole synthesizer to tailor each of the 10 drum sounds.
- Sequencing: Variable number of steps per Beat. Per Step Divisi, Gate Time, Micro Position, Macro Modulators, Velocity. Song Mode to organize patterns.
- Workflow: FAST, intuitive. XoX Sequencer Multiline and SingleLine views, Synthesis Easy And Advanced pages. Never more than a click away from your task. Exclusive Stretch and Modal Pitch Macro Controls, Global user defined Macros controls.
- Presets: 2000 presets: 120+ Global Presets, 720+ Patterns, 700 Drumpads, 60 Drumkits, 390 exclusive samples. And still growing.
More Features: From unique to exceptional:
- MIDI Output: Control your virtual instruments, or record the MIDI data in your DAW.
- MIDI Learn: Full automation of all synthesis parameters of all drumpads, mixer etc.
- Drums of the Past: 15 Wave Alchemy Drumkits (Roland TR-xox, EMU SP12, Drumtracks, Linndrum etc.).
- Multi criteria Database engine: Find the right preset in minute, create custom tags.
- Randomize: Drumkits, sequences, full patterns.
- Live Control: Chain patterns, mute/unmute tracks on the fly.
- Swing: Sophisticated swing engine.
- Multi Output version: With volume, groups and pan preservation.
- Natural Reverb, Analog Delay & Phaser, Per drum crusher and distortion
- Sample Accurate synchro and audio engine: The tightest beats for your tracks.
- Envelope segments modulations, hundreds of modulation targets. Simultaneously.
- Gang Mode to edit Sequencer Lanes, mixer, effects sends.
- iLok: No dongle required (soft, iLok1, iLok 2 location).
- USB-eLicenser: Dongle required.
StiX with WaveAlchemy Sample Demo
Micro Position Tutorial