MeldaProduction releases MAnalyzer and updates MDrummer to v2.0.4
12th November 2008
MeldaProduction has released another free VST plug-in for Windows, MAnalyzer, and updated MDrummer to v2.0.4.
MAnalyzer is an FFT-based analyzer for audio frequency content displayed as 1/3 octave bars or FFT curve. It allows comparisons, magnitude normalization, "." averaging, etc.
- 1/3 octave bars or FFT curve.
- Averaging for real frequency content over time.
- Smoothing spreads energy between ranges of frequencies for perfect optical recognition.
- Magnitude normalization for better optical comparison.
- Freeze mode.
- Copy/paste to clipboard to compare in another analyzer window.
- FFT sizes from 1024 to 16384.
- Overlapping and adjustable windows for maximal precision.
- Global preset management.
MDrummer v2.04 changes:
- Significant performance improvements.
- MAnalyzer improvements & frequency smoothing.
KVR Audio, Inc.