KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.07
18th May 2009
KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.07.
- Added modulation range option (of factors 1,2,4 or 8) to the right click menu of all Mod knobs.
- ADSR module attack now always resets level on trigger, regardless of Clk option.
- Added support for loading of .wav files with more than 2 channels, truncated to stereo.
- The Show modulation option has now been made sticky.
- Loop_start and Loop_end info is now read on sfz import.
- The default exponential curve in the envelope module has been inverted.
- Slightly speeded up overall load time.
- Improved video recording. More framerate and audio options are now available.
- Bugfix: Multi-connecting modules while pressing Ctrl was broken in v1.06. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Since v1.05, pitchbend would only work when pitchbend wheel was repeatedly moved. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Since v1.05, and annoying click could be heard on transport change (when clicking play/stop in the host). Fixed.
- Bugfix: When importing an sfz file, an out of range lokey/hikey could make the synth crash. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth could crash when deleting modules in a patch with poly/unison modules. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Exported additive .wav files were saved with an incorrect header and failing to load in external wave editors. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Pad module could crash on init, due to uninitialized start phase value. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Attack in ADSR module would not reset correctly in Exp mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Since v1.02, poly-logic would rather cut a voice than reuse a voice that was released on the exact same sample. Fixed.
KVR Audio, Inc.