Sanford Sound Design releases Sanford Arpeggiator
24th June 2009
Sanford Sound Design has announced the release of the new Sanford Arpeggiator, a versatile and powerful arpeggiator plug-in. It can create everything from simple to complex patterns. It's a MIDI VSTi plugin meant to drive other VSTi plugins. Connect the Sanford Arpeggiator to your favorite synth and a new set of possibilities open up.
- A wide selection of patterns.
- Intuitive note parameters for determining note length with triplet and dotted note variations.
- Versatile transpose section for controlling how patterns are repeated and transposed.
- Up to two lines of parallel harmony.
- Adjustable shuffle for adding swing.
- Synchronizes to host or runs in free-running mode.
- MIDI Learn for every parameter.
- All parameters can be automated.
Priced at $25, Sanford Arpeggiator is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
KVR Audio, Inc.