Iced Audio updates AudioFinder to v4.9.4
27th July 2009
Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.9.4.
- Added support in the Sample Tool for saving files in WAV format.
- Added support in the Sample Tool for saving files in different Bit Depths and Sample Rates.
- Added Pitch Bend slider to the AudioViewer next to the mini keyboard to allow access to in between notes.
- Moved the Save and Load Preset menu items to the Presets menu.
- Improved the Scan Set editor to allow renaming of a Scan Set.
- Improved the Scan Set editor to allow moving a Scan Set by dragging it.
- Improved the Scan Set editor by adding a Duplicate feature.
- Refresh menu item in the Library popup menu will now also refresh the DEVICES sidebar group.
- Added an option to Preferences "Exclude Aliases" which is useful for systems with many aliases pointing remote storage.
- Added Tab Short Cut key to the Sample Tool for selection the next slice. Shift Tab selected the previous slice.
- Sample Tool bug fix. If the source file is on a locked volume saving to a different volume failed.
- Sample Tool now remembers it's last width and height.
- Added shortcut to Sample Tool - Shift Up Arrow = Zoom in vertically.
- Added shortcut to Sample Tool - Shift Down Arrow = Zoom out vertically.
- Added Library menu option "Match Whole Words Only" which requires an entire word to match. IE: searching for "horn" will not partial match "horns"
- Other bug fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.