AriesCode updates AriesVerb to v0.7.3
29th July 2009
AriesCode has updated AriesVerb to v0.7.3, a comprehensive bug-fix and usability update. The most important improvements are multi-level undo/redo, the display settings and the library workflow.
- Many new presets.
- Added multilevel undo/redo functionality.
- Added UI settings page with multiple options:
- Display brightness, GUI size, font, startup page.
- Added freeze and bypass buttons.
- Added inverter frequency as modulation target.
- Added 3 new LFO wave shapes: square, sample&hold and noise.
- Added per-delay line half live modifier.
- Redesigned the library page with revert/load buttons.
- Consolidated modulation options onto fewer pages.
- Longer maximum delay (128k samples, about 2.5 seconds).
- Waterfall diagram has better handling and labeling.
- Save dialog has correct default path into the presets folder.
- Fixed save dialog translates 'forbidden characters' for the filename.
- Fixed keyboard use in Live and CuBase for entering license key.
- Fixed keyboard use in Cantabile when using keyboard as clavier.
- Fixed deadlock on exit in Renoise while an editor window is open.
- Fixed GUI freeze in EnergyXT when moving mouse over the GUI.
- Fixed assertion failure in large CuBase projects under heavy load.
- Fixed modulation state changes were not always recognized.
- Fixed modulation depth gets clamped to the last tap with multitap.
- Fixed mipmap chain completeness (OpenGL related).
- Fixed Gflop/s accounting for info page.
- Fixed excess modulation noise in SSE2 implementation.
KVR Audio, Inc.