QuikQuak releases Pitchwheel v3.0
28th December 2009
QuikQuak has announced the release of version 3.0 of Pitchwheel for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU formats. All registered users can upgrade for free; new customers can purchase Pitchwheel 3 for £50.
- A new pro quality pitch shifter. After months of research, Pitchwheel gets a new engine.
- Superior pitch shifting - great frequency stability and transient accuracy, with low latency and CPU usage.
- 'Fixed Envelope' option that preserves formant shapes. Useful for changing pitch without the usual 'chipmunks' sound. Allowing natural vocal changes, with glides, vibrato and harmonies.
- 46ms (at 44k) latency - very fast response time for a high quality wide-band pitch shifter.
- New option to only output sound when playing through MIDI, allowing 8 note harmonies to be played very easily.
- Sample accurate pitch changes.
- 96 semitone pitch range.
KVR Audio, Inc.