discoDSP Phantom released
24th November 2003
discoDSP have released Phantom, a new FM/PM VST Synthesizer for Windows featuring Yamaha DX100, DX27 and DX21 SysEx import.
A demo version is available to download and it can be purchased for 150 EUR. If you purchase Vertigo or Discovery at the same time as Phantom you will receive a 60% discount on the total cost! Registered owners of Vertigo and Discovery will also get a discount.
- Eight voices / Four operators phase/frequency modulation synthesizer.
- Key and velocity scaling.
- Initial phase (with free-run support).
- Phase modulation self-feedback amount.
- Tune (Frequency ratio).
- Octave shift.
- Amplitude LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- Eight Operator routing algorithms.
- Customizable pitch bend range.
- Global velocity modulation/amplitude sense.
- Glide with auto-on-legato mode.
- Full mono/legato/polyphonic operation.
- Pitch LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- 4-Pole resonant filter (Low pass, Hi pass, Band pass, Reject modes).
- Filter LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- Built-in stereo multi effects unit with chorus, delay and reverb.
- Pitch bend / Mod wheel controller.
- Yamaha DX100/DX27/DX21 SysEx data import.
- Includes 128 presets.
- Lifetime free updates for registered users.
- 2 GHz CPU recommended for full polyphony.
KVR Audio, Inc.