Audio Ease updates Speakerphone for Windows to v2.0.3
9th February 2010
Audio Ease has updated the Windows version of Speakerphone to v2.0.3, which benefits from the same fixes as the Mac version that was released last week (see below), plus:
- [Audiosuite] no more access violation errors.
- PC Installer does not remove user files anymore.
From Mac fixes:
- When "Mute on Stop" is on, the telecom module also mutes.
- Bypass not saved anymore in Automation Presets.
- [AU] MIDI works now.
- [AU] in Logic: Plugin windows sticks to its frame now.
- [Live] Presets window floats on top of the plugin window.
- [VST] offline processing window can access presets window.
- Avid Media Composer compatibility.
- [Cubase 5] sample bay works again.
- [PT] choosing a Pro Tools presets writes automation.
- [PT] Compare works again.
- [PT] adjustments of automation data is correct now.
- [Audiosuite] no remaining of previous preview in rendered audio.
KVR Audio, Inc.