H.E. Audio releases Acoustic Guitar-(Steel) v1.0
27th February 2010
H.E. Audio has announced the release of the commercial version 1.0 of Acoustic Guitar (Steel), which is described as "very simple and convenient, and is easy to operate even for users who are not familiar with guitar". Acoustic Guitar (Steel) is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in and it costs $199 / €149.
- Two types are available: Pick version and Finger version.
- All the guitar playing skills can be fulfilled and displayed on the Main page of guitar interface.
- Many guitar playing skills have been represented authentically, including: Standard, Natural Harmonic, various sliding sounds, chords and finger noises.
- All the sounds are sampled authentically from top musical instruments and acclaimed recording equipments.
- Simple and convenient single-track editing modes realize that full functionality can be achieved within one MIDI Channel.
- Complete guitar Attack time and adjustable function of Start Time, which retains the integrity of every note and precision of performance.
- Exclusive rhombic sampling design means that in often-used range and velocity, sampling density will increase, otherwise reduce.
- Technique for same pitch circulation (robin) makes that each pitch of guitar has different circular timbre.
- Tutorial video is available.
- Background noise is low, and the sampling process is extremely precise.
Equipment used during Sample Recording:
- Lead Mic：AKG-C12VR.
- Front Mic：Sony 800G.
- Stereo Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- Back Mic：Neumann u87.
- Acoustic Field Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- ADDA：Prism Sound ADA – 8XR.
- MIX：NEVE 88R.
- Recording Bit Depth & Resolution：24Bit 96Khz.
- Guitar Used：Kevin Ryan Guitar.
- Recording Environment：CCTV 480M2 Studio.
KVR Audio, Inc.