Brainspawn forte updated to v1.3b
15th December 2003
Brainspawn have updated forte to v1.3b.
- If a plugin throws an exception on IPersistStream Load or Save, Rack is no longer made unloadable or unsaveable.
- Fixed buss rearrangement corrupting Scene data.
- Fixed a situation that could result in a 'Can't Save Rack...' message.
- Added more debug logging support to Scene Save.
- Added more debug logging support in Mixer Serialize storing.
- Fixed hanging MIDI notes on VSTs.
- Handle MIM_MOREDATA on MIDI Input correctly.
- Fixed hang on rack power off when using Novation ReMOTE 25 USB MIDI controller.
- Fixed a VSTi crash that could happen after rack power is cycled with outstanding MIDI events queued.
- Fixed crash when showing/hiding insert effects.
- Using Ctrl-B shortcut to show/hide buss modules correctly updates the state of the Show/Hide Buss button.
- Auto-backup settings greater than 9 now saved in options correctly.
- Fixed screen flicker when changing Scenes.
- Updating a Scene no longer clears the Scene description.
KVR Audio, Inc.