LePou Plugins releases LeCab2 VST for Windows
8th December 2010
LePou Plugins has announced the release of LeCab2, a cabinet (guitar or bass) impulse loader which is the evolution of LeCab1. It's free and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
- 6 impulse slots.
- Latency control (down to 64 samples).
- Dropdown menu built with the .wav files contained in the directory where the last impulse is loaded.
- Next and Prev buttons to navigate through the impulse directory.
- Solo button for each slots.
- Channel selection for each slots.
- Possibility to link the loaded impulse of 2 slots (other controls stay independent).
- High Pass and Low Pass filters for each slots.
- Phase, Delay, Pan and Volume controls for each slots.
LeCab2 has been specifically design for relatively short impulse response such as guitar and bass cabinet. Too long impulse response are going to be truncated. Impulse truncation could lead to what's call frequency leakage and then produce artifacts in the low and high part of the frequency spectrum.
KVR Audio, Inc.