VirSyn Cube v1.5.1 & Tera v2.0.1 released
24th February 2004
VirSyn have released a couple of updates -- Cube v1.5.1 and Tera v2.0.1. The demo versions for all platforms for both synths have also been updated to the latest versions.
- Cakewalk SONAR: hanging notes on sequencer stop.
- Spread parameter wasn't loaded correctly.
- MacOS X: now working with Digital Performer 4.1.
- MacOS X: Wave recorder in stand alone version working now.
- ReWire: MIDI input for use with Ableton Live (Win/MacOS 9).
- New sync mode for LFO "MIDI R" syncs LFO tempo without retriggering on every key.
- Redraw bug fixed on switching to combination banks and bank.
- MacOS X: GUI displays incorrect instance when multiple instances of Tera were used in Logic.
- MacOS X: Automation didn't worked.
- MacOS X: sequencer didn't work in stand alone version.
- Mac: output "Mix damped" didn't worked correct.
- Program number sheme corrected on Project load.
- Internal Keyboard triggered only one part even with combi programs.
- Selecting presets with up/down buttons didn't update SX inspector display.
- Notes lasting longer than one bar were cut to one bar.
- LFO part sync mode does not work properly.
- FruityLoops 4: TERA's internal sequencer didn't sync correct with the host.
KVR Audio, Inc.