ConcreteFX Woo and WooSyn released
28th March 2004
ConcreteFX have released Woo and WooSynth, two free VST instruments for Windows.
Woo is a vowel formant theremin, you control the pitch of the sound by moving the mouse left/right and the vowel sound (a, e, i, o or u) by moving up/down.
- Vowel / pitch inertia and MIDI control of vowel / pitch.
- Saw/Sqr/Noise source wave.
- Formant pitch and bandwidth parameters.
- Tremolo/Vibrato/Vowel modulation.
- Delay and Stereo widening.
- MIDI controls of the parameters.
- You can also use Woo as an effect.
WooSynth is the polyphonic synth version of Woo, offering the same features as Woo (minus the mouse x/y control), plus:
- ADR amp envelope.
- LPF with decay envelope.
- 16 presets.
KVR Audio, Inc.