discoDSP HighLife v1.0 demo released
9th April 2004
discoDSP have made available a demo version of the forthcoming HighLife v1.0 which will be released on 1st May, 2004. Preorders are being taken at a reduced price of 80 Euro (it will be 100 EUR upon release).
HighLife is a VSTi freezer and Sampler. It loads into your VST Host as a VSTi but it also allows you to load another VSTi into it and then "Freeze" the current preset and save this as its own preset. You can then unload the hosted VSTi to free up resources.
- Up to 32 voices polyphony.
- Morphable knobs for ADSR, modulation routing and filter.
- Selectable interpolation engines: Hermite, Sinc 64 and Sinc 512.
Note: Sinc 64 and 512 are not suitable for realtime purposes but for mastering. It's recommended to switch to this mode when doing the bounce to wav.
- Syncable LFO with configurable Phase.
- Stepping-free modulation sends, pitch bend and modulation to morphing wheels.
- Sampler with .wav support, featuring auto-drum mapping when multiple files are opened.
- ADSR amplitude envelope.
- ADSR envelope filter and pitch assignable (both bipolar).
- -24dB/Oct modes: Lowpass/Hipass/Bandpass/Notch and disabled.
- Stepping-free Cutoff and Resonance.
- High quality chorus.
- Delay and cross delay both able to sync to host tempo.
- High quality reverb.
- Plug'n'Play effects designed for instant wow factor: Daft and Rock Da Disco.
KVR Audio, Inc.