One Small Clue updates Poise Percussion Sampler to v1.0.78
2nd August 2011
One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to version 1.0.78.
- New: Quick Drum Pad Render feature. [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Drag & Drop] will render (and export) a drum pad.
- New: Geist Kit format support added.
- New: "Render Pad To Disk" and "Save Render Only" commands.
- New: Load Previous / Next Sample hot keys. [B / N].
- Change: The parameter scaling for the ADSR amplitude envelope was very poor in the lower ranges. This has been improved.
- Change: When attempting to edit sample files that only existed in RAM, Poise would fail silently. Now Poise will give the option to save the sample file to disk, then open the sample editor.
- Bug Fix: The ADSR amplitude envelope didn't work correctly with very small decay times.
- Bug Fix: Auto-select pads was temporarily disabled after selecting "edit sample with..." command.
- Bug Fix: Poise would occasionally crash when changing drum kits.
- Bug Fix: Rendered sample volume levels are now consistent when "velocity to amplitude" modulation amounts are less then 100%.
- Bug Fix: GUI resizing in Sonar should now work.
- Bug Fix: GUI resizing in Cubase 5.5.3 now works correctly.
- Bug fix: Hang-on-exit bug has been fixed. This bug would only show on some machines. It was related to improper thread handling when previewing samples in the browser.
- Bug Fix: when loading more then 8 samples, an error dialog shows. This shouldn't happen.
- Bug Fix: Individual sample layers are now only selected by MIDI when the host sequencer is stopped. (Previously automatic drum pad selection was suppressed, but individual sample layers were still selected.
KVR Audio, Inc.