XT Software releases new energyXT 2.6 Beta
8th August 2011
XT Software has released a new beta of version 2.6 of energyXT for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Fixed drag & drop indicator on drum track panel.
- Added option to invert mouse zoom.
- Tempo track.
- Fixed a bug with some plugins and render using different sample on export and audio playback.
- Added speed button for zoom selection in sequencer.
- Split at cursor (Ctrl + K) now also works on events in-track and in the part editor.
- MIDI thru button on drum track was missing (when in Manual MIDI thru mode), now fixed.
- Arpeggiator gate and shuffle was not updated in GUI when changed by CC, now fixed.
- Recording automation from VST GUI now works with multiple tracks routed to the same VST.
KVR Audio, Inc.