White Noise Doppelmangler demo released
27th April 2004
White Noise Audio have released the demo version of Doppelmangler. Doppelmangler will cost $149 USD and can be pre-ordered now, the full version will 'ship' next week. As a special deal, they are offering 25% off White Noise Additive when you buy Doppelmangler.
Doppelmangler is a full featured spectral resynthesizer that can import WAV files and turn them into something completely new.
With Doppelmangler, you can:
- Timestretch, reverse, reorder and remix your sounds by visually redrawing their timeline.
- Apply one of 20 different nondestructive MangleFX to the spectrum of the sound. These will let you do vocoding, frequency shifting and scaling, robotizing, hybridizing and more!
- Import images (in .BMP) and convert them to sounds. Export a .WAV file as a .BMP and re-import the .BMP to get back the original sound. Now you can visually edit the spectrum of a sound on a PC.
- Morph between two sources.
- Use up to 256 partials (partials are the basic components of any sound) per voice.
- Utilize a full FX section - Phaser, Chorus/Flanger/Delay and Distortion/Wavewarper.
- Modulate your sounds using time-syncable envelopes that can also be used as LFOs.
KVR Audio, Inc.