Xylio releases FutureDecks DJ pro 3.0
25th November 2011
Xylio has announced the release of FutureDecks DJ Pro 3.0, a major release with over 50 new features.
- New interface (skin).
- Scan/import files/folders in the background.
- 4 decks.
- 10 new controllers supported natively:
- Akai LPD8.
- American Audio DP2.
- American Audio VMS4.
- BEAMZ Player.
- Denon DN-HC4500.
- Hercules DJ Console MK4.
- Numark DJ2Go.
- Numark Mixtrack Pro.
- Numark TotalControl.
- PCDJ DAC-3.
- HID controllers support.
- MIDI multiple devices.
- MIDI scripting.
- CPU meter.
- Improved internal effects along with added parameters (needs skin that makes the features accessible).
- Much better video including smoother playback.
- Automatic key detection (perfect for harmonic mixing).
- Scan VSTs/AUs on demand (so the app won't crash on startup if certain incompatible plug-ins are installed).
- Skin support for 4 decks, tabs/panels and scripting.
- DirectX for Windows / OpenGL for the rest platforms by default.
- Video high-quality settings on by default (can't be disabled).
- Instant loops -- RIGHT click press and hold on the loop 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, etc buttons for instant looping while you're pressing.
- Removed video settings (not needed any more).
- Clicking on time toggles elapsed/remain.
- Karaoke CDG+MP3 zip files playback.
- 48000Hz (48KHz) ASIO + Mac playback - live resampling.
- New setting: Disable Automatic Cueing.
- Favourite folder option (nest directories).
- Auto-mixing also working in external mixer mode.
- Loop points.
- Hot cue points logic changed (if it's not set, pressing it will set it, if it's set it will go there directly, if holding the button or right click it - it will delete the cue point).
- Prev/next beat/bar (skip function).
- Added new timecoded vinyl/CD types.
- Improved absolute and relative mode for timecoded vinyl/CD.
- Improved high-quality time-stretching and key shifting.
- Cue points + loops markers + mix in/out points on the whole-wave display (track position sliders).
- Preview video decks (separate).
- Sampler: data is automatically saved (file, pitch, volume, BPM, etc).
- Sampler: send current loop in a deck to a sampler bank (along with BPM and sync capability).
- Sampler: load samples with cue in/out set and keep only that part - trim function (cut samples in a deck using the cue mix in/out points).
- iTunes browser integration.
- Added Audio/Video/Karaoke filters.
- Added color markers to the list tracks.
- Pitch reset when click/right click on value.
- Press Play to continue playing after using CUE hot-starting (you can safely release the CUE button and playback will continue).
- Clicking on the BPM value brings up the BPM edit window.
- Smart sync between the 4 decks.
- Speed improvements.
- A lot of bug fixes.
FutureDecks DJ pro costs $149 / €109 / £99.
There is a special upgrade offer for B-DJ/FutureDecks/FD Express users and FutureDecks PRO 1.x.x/2.x.x users. The upgrade offer was emailed to the registered users - email Xylio if you didn't receive the offer.
KVR Audio, Inc.