stw-audio releases "REFLEX Pro" 4-Channel Multi FX Delay (VST Win)
2nd December 2011
stw-audio has released REFLEX Pro, a 4-channel multi FX delay that covers a wide range from generic delay up to spacey ambience, droning pads or even heavy distortion effects. REFLEX Pro is the big brother of REFLEX free.
- Two independent stereo delay paths with a pre-defined feedback matrix and a special overall modulation osc known from the REFLEX free ambience generator.
- Two filter sections including two algorithms and x-fadeable filter types with selectable "hook points".
- Two saturation sections featuring soft saturation and distortion.
- One additional feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects.
- 4 channel frequency shifter for unique flanging and frequency modulation sounds.
- 4 LFO modulation sources with 34 waveforms 3 different play and many trigger modes.
- 2 Envelope followers driven by RMS detectors with 0/1 clipping settings.
- A panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds beyond the possibilities of a standard L/R panning.
- Modulation of most parameters with six modulation sources.
- Free assignable MIDI controllers.
- Comes with more than 150 presets.
Format: VST Windows.
KVR Audio, Inc.