HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.2
8th March 2012
HyperSynth has updated Ion-editor to version 2.2.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added MIDI learn and default CC assignment for most of the parameters.
- Added new MIDI controller input port.
- Added support for Nintendo Wii Remote as a MIDI controller.
- Added Latch button (Micron Mode).
- Fixed problem in rename sysex function that overridden FX2 values.
- Fixed rare issue in saving MIDI In/out when the device number was greater than 9.
- Fixed problem that caused mismatch between standalone and VST MIDI In device.
- Now editor's M1 and M2 wheel respond to changes visually in block mode (echo off) too.
- Updated documentation: (Added CC tables and step by step tutorials).
KVR Audio, Inc.