Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.1 - Now with Karaoke features
10th April 2012
Swar Systems has updated Swar Studio to version 1.2.1.
Changes in Version 1.2.1:
- Corrected a bug where audio tracks were not included in audio export.
- Corrected a bug where play button remained on at the end of the song.
Changes in Version 1.2.0:
- New Karaoke views and Karaoke Editor panel to create lyrics in various scripts and play them as Karaoke.
- New Song Info window with comments and song credentials.
- Loop Editor : clicking on piano keys now plays the corresponding note/stroke.
- Corrected a contrast problem when keying BPM and some other text fields.
- Corrected a bug where instruments in a track could not be changed after being saved.
- Song name is now displayed on menu bar.
- Loop name and track instrument is now displayed on Loop Editor menu bar.
- Corrected a bug where notes were sometimes not muted when dragged across Loop Editor virtual keyboard.
- You can now Shift+drag a loop outside the application, or into a folder in the Library panel, to reuse it elsewhere.
- You can now rename a Library item, by double-clicking it.
- Track popup menu : new option to add an empty loop.
- Corrected a bug in Loop Editor where adding new notes was also setting the left selection bounds.
- BPM can now be adjusted as the song is playing.
- Corrected a jittery autoscroll when the number of tracks was popping up a vertical scroll bar.
KVR Audio, Inc.