Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.0.5
10th April 2012
Audio Ease has updated Altiverb 7, which is currently Mac-only, to version 7.0.5.
- Option to turn off the Auto IR folder scan when switching applications.
- Option to save a list with IR paths and hashes.
- News and new IR releases notifications in Altiverb window.
- In surround: order of meters has been changed to L-C-R-Ls-Rs-Lfe.
- Removed the deprecated parameter 'snapshots' from automation lists, added a warning in the snapshots screen (you need to use Automation Preset Index, please see the YouTube video at end of this news item).
- Several fixes and improvements for general stability.
- Entering a value with keyboard dismisses the text field correctly.
- Audio Suite channel order is correct now (L-C-R-Ls-Rs-Lfe).
- Fixed: Audio Suite crash with mono-mono version.
- Added a 'v' to the check box to make its status more clear.
- Fixed: Direct On would sometimes stay off in audio.
- Entering email does not need enter-key anymore.
- Ctrl+cmd+ click in snapshots shows the Pro Tools automation pop up.
- Fixed: MAS: offset in plug-in window is removed when using a second (smaller ) monitor.
- Fixed: MAS: Importing of sessions with snapshots could go wrong.
- Fixed: Altiverb would intercept the ctrl key in Pro Tools.
- Saved sessions will never open the browser window.
- Better reading of older IR files and SDII files.
- Case insensitive scanning of file extensions.
- Some changes in presets.
- Fixed: maps button for some IRs did not work.
- Fixed: crash in remembering favourites.
- Several smaller fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: in 64 bits the direct color knob could result in extra latency.
- Some improvements in sweep-detection.
- Several fixes for specific host applications:
- Adobe Audition CS6 VST 32bits.
- Peak7 VST 32bits.
- Rax 3 VST and Audio Unit 32 bits.
- Amadeus 2 VST 32 bits.
- Wave Editor 1 Audio Unit 32 bits.
Watch Automation Preset Index video on YouTube
KVR Audio, Inc.