DMGAudio releases PitchFunk "Modulating Multi-FX Monster" Plug-in (Win & Mac)
21st May 2012
DMGAudio has released PitchFunk, a new multi-fx plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X that is described as "an audio manipulating colossus that puts into your hands a laboratory-full of sound crunching effects. Don't let the crafted UI fool you, PitchFunk makes the filthiest noises you've never heard."
- Pitch Shifter feeds delay and filter with feedback to create unheard-of madness.
- Lots of modulation, to keep everything moving while it's feeding back.
- Makes mad, mad noises, previously unheard of, potentially frightening to children, pets and the infirm.
- A barrel full of insane presets.
- Windows VST,VST3 as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS.
- Mac VST, VST3 and AU as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS.
- 10 pitch-shifting algorithms, based on classic hardware, optimised for modern CPUs, and extended for quality.
- 3 delay-line algorithms, covering vintage and modern delay lines.
- Configurable topology, for control over effect routing, to get exactly the right madness.
- Movable modulated gain-stage for pan/gain effects, to get things pumping and moving.
- Stereo, M&S independent and L&R independent modes.
- 3 bezier-drawable LFOs, with swing and tempo synch.
- Sidechain-able enveloper follower, with extensive control.
- Full mod-matrix to route any source to any control.
- MIDI playable/pitch-bend for Pitch.
Pricing & Availability
PitchFunk costs £74.99 (£64.99 intro offer) and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, VST3, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
There's a £10 discount for the first month. DMGAudio product owners get further discounts (up to 25% off).
KVR Audio, Inc.