easytoolz releases amphetamine V2 (VST Win)
13th June 2012
easytoolz has released amphetamine V2, a new version of the virtual analogue synth VSTi for Windows. Version 2.0 has a new GUI, new waves at the Osc "D" and "F", better FM-Function and some other fixes.
- 6 Oscillators (4 X Sin–Saw–Ramp–Trigon–Pulse and 2 X 55 various waves).
- Phase-modulation – Frequency-modulation.
- Tuning over 5 Oct and Fine-tuning.
- Double-LP-Filter - Serial-Parallel-Filter-mode.
- Boost – Pan.
- 2 LFOs – ADSR – Velocity-modulation.
- LFO A > Cutoff - LFO B > Res-Pitch-PW.
- 8 Step Sequencer (Tune and Cut-Offs).
- 1-8 Steps - 4 Directions.
- Chorus - Double-delay with Pan-LFO.
- ADSR-VCA- Mono/Poly-mode-Glide.
- 12 voices - 128 Patches by Kujashi aka Schiffbauer.
Price: €7.50 donation. One Euro of each donation goes to a Humanitarian Organisation.
A demo version (non restricted - only noise burst every 50 sec) is available.
KVR Audio, Inc.