LinPlug updates RMV to v5.0.8 (Win only) and SaxLab to v2.1.3
28th June 2012
LinPlug has updated SaxLab to version 2.1.3, fixing several small issues, and RMV to version 5.0.8 (Currently PC only) fixing a number of bugs.
Changes in RMV v5.0.8:
- Fixed: Flanger might produce strange noise after many hours of work.
- Fixed: Sample Start/End might got lost when restoring songs.
- Fixed: MIDI browser crashed on prev/next before first file is loaded.
- Fixed: Location Dialog for missing samples had no valid Extension.
- Fixed: Slice relocation wont save new location to project/song.
- A couple of cosmetic fixes.
- Improved stability and a few cosmetic fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.