Tronsonic releases 'Tronto' - Tape Saturated Vintage Style Polyphonic Synth for Kontakt 5
17th September 2012
Tronsonic has released Tronto, a tape saturated vintage style polyphonic synth for Kontakt (5.0.3+). Maschine templates coming soon.
- 7 waveforms + pink and white noise from 1972 Synthesizer Oscillators.
- Recorded with 50 year old valve pre-amps to vintage tape.
- A choice of 30 filters.
- 6 LFOs, two per section (oscillator, filter, amplifier).
- 2 global LFOs and an AHD envelope modulating frequencies of each of the 6 LFOs.
- 4 varieties of spring reverb with 9 variations each.
- 185 instruments, 15 multis.
- Unique 'saturation' button with custom tape/tube impulse response.
- Choice of 3 interface colours.
This instrument contains 9 different sets of samples - each spanning over 7 octaves (each set corresponding to the valve driven and tape saturated waveforms and noise generators - pre-filter). All notes are seamlessly looped. It features the same samples as Waveform72 (see site for major discount for existing owners).
Tronto is currently available for the introductory half price offer of £14.99 until October 1st, 2012.
KVR Audio, Inc.