Xylio updates FutureDecks DJ pro to v3.5.0
20th December 2012
Xylio has updated FutureDecks DJ pro to version 3.5.0, which offers brand new flexible audio routing and 11 new controllers supported from American Audio, Beyond Music, Denon, Faderfox, Hercules and Stanton. There is a global lists search mode now and the video engine is further improved. Numerous other improvements and fixes.
- New flexible audio routing.
- Global lists and database search.
- 11 new controllers natively supported:
- American Audio VersaDeck.
- American Audio VMS2.
- American Audio VMS4.1.
- Beyond Abma1.
- Beyond Music MIDI_8.
- Denon HC1000.
- Denon MC3000.
- Denon MC6000.
- Faderfox DJ3.
- Hercules DJ Control Steel (reimplemented).
- Stanton SCS.4DJ.
- Video engine: improved video looping, audio-video sync.
- FLV videos support.
- Preferences system completely revamped both visually and internally
- Settings are applied instantly.
- You can keep the preferences window open and still control the software (Windows only).
- Note: all your previous settings are lost.
- Change font dynamically (in real-time) in playlist/browser (press on the list to have focus and then press +/-/0 on your keyboard).
- Disabled Auto-Cueing by default.
- Now scanning tags for m4a, flac, wma too.
- User writeable controllers and skins folder (user's Documents/FutureDecks/Controllers).
- Key stepper configurable (full/half/quarter steps) -- skin dependent.
- Lots of performance tweaks, fixes and improvements.
- Minimum requirements: Windows 7/8; Mac OS X Snow Leopard / Lion / Mountain Lion.
KVR Audio, Inc.